WHY SOCIAL LISTENING MATTERS
METRICS TO MONITOR FOR SOCIAL LISTENING
- The Volume of Conversation: The number of brand or product mentions.
- Rate of Engagement: Measurement of how many replies, mentions, likes, and other engagements your brand receives across social media in relation to how much content you share.
- Share of Voice: Your presence on social media (engagement, messages, mentions) divided by the entire presence of the industry.
- Sentiment Analysis: This refers to the level of positivity or negativity attached to your brand or product mentions.
- Competitor Metrics: This refers to the monitoring of competitor metrics alongside your own.